BREAKING!! Church Building Collapses On The Congregation During Service, Injuring Several People (Photos)
Police said 15 people had been rescued from the ruins, with 13 of them assumed to be in critical condition in Kampala, Uganda’s capital. The victims had gathered for services in the church.
The roof of a church collapsed during a service, injuring hundreds of people.
After the incident at the Fido Dido building in Kampala, Uganda, multiple victims were rushed to the hospital.
According to Nkuubi Kenneth, a businessman who works in the house, a technician climbed into the roof after the power went out – only to fall through.
“I used my car to bring some of the victims to the hospital,” he said.
According to police reports, 15 people were rescued from the debris. They’re being treated at Mulago National Referral Hospital, with 13 of them said to be in critical condition.
Pastor Isaac Kiweesi’s House of Rest Church is said to be among the wounded.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group