Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website, the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019/2020 applicants to return to the website *www.cdfipb.careers*
Timeline for update:- *WEDNESDAY 1 to THURSDAY 19 OF MARCH, 2020.*
Applicants with active DO Not Disturb (DND) on their Phone line(s) may not receive SMS notifications.
To receive all messages, text *ALLOW* to 2442. To check your DND status, text *STATUS* to 2442.
We are reaching you from Villa Updates – a group of social media channels (including 800 WhatsApp groups, min of one per LGA) covering Nigeria’s developmental progress, govt policies, programs, events, issues, news, job openings and other opportunities.
Visit VillaUpdates.ng to follow our other social media accounts and stay accurately updated!
Thanks for reading and kindly remember to Share with your contacts.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation