BREAKING : coronavirus continues to spread as 3 of Abba Kyari’s staffs tested positive
ABUJA—THERE is palpable fears at the State House as three staff of the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari have tested positive to coronavirus (COVID-19).
A presidential source confirmed the development.
Meanwhile all the aides at the Vice President’s wing with the exception of his media aide did not turn up for work.
A source said the VP reported late to work on Monday afternoon unlike him.
Most of his aides had face masks and hand gloves on when they came to work on Monday.
Meanwhile the villa is on a gradual lockdown as none essential staff have been asked to stay away.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on