ABUJA—THERE is palpable fears at the State House as three staff of the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari have tested positive to coronavirus (COVID-19).
A presidential source confirmed the development.
Meanwhile all the aides at the Vice President’s wing with the exception of his media aide did not turn up for work.
A source said the VP reported late to work on Monday afternoon unlike him.
Most of his aides had face masks and hand gloves on when they came to work on Monday.
Meanwhile the villa is on a gradual lockdown as none essential staff have been asked to stay away.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360