The Commissioner for Health in Ondo state, Dr Wahab Adegbenro has died of COVID-19 complications.
Dr. Adegbenro was in the forefront in the battle against COVID-19 in the state before he contracted the virus.
Adegbenro was born on 5th June 1955 at Ilara-mokin in Ifedore LGA of Ondo State.
The governor of the state, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu is infected and currently undergoing treatment for COVID-19 at home
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360