The Commissioner for Health in Ondo state, Dr Wahab Adegbenro has died of COVID-19 complications.
Dr. Adegbenro was in the forefront in the battle against COVID-19 in the state before he contracted the virus.
Adegbenro was born on 5th June 1955 at Ilara-mokin in Ifedore LGA of Ondo State.
The governor of the state, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu is infected and currently undergoing treatment for COVID-19 at home
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited