An Abuja Federal High Court has granted bail to the convener of RevolutionNow movement, Omoyele Sowore.
Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu granted Sowore bail in the sum of N100 million, on Friday.
Ojukwu held that the prosecution failed to show good reasons the defendants should not be granted bail since the offences are bailable.
The presiding judge restricted Sowore from travelling outside Abuja.
Sowore has been in custody of the Department of State Services (DSS) since August 3 when he was arrested in Lagos for calling for a revolution protest against the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.
The former Presidential candidate was arraigned on September 30, alongside Olawale Bakare, his co-defendant, on a 7-count charge of felony brought against him by the federal government.
Recall that Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the same court had a few weeks ago ordered the release of Sowore after a detention order the judge issued against him elapsed.
Displeased with the order, the secret police had re-arraigned him before Justice Ojukwu.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022