The restraining order comes following a suit filed against Obaseki by a fellow aspirant, Ogbeide-Ihama saying the governor did not purchase PDP form or undergo screening within the time-table schedule.
The Court also okayed accelerated hearing and determination of the Motion on Notice for Interlocutory Injunction.
Orders status quo be maintained until the matter is heard.
INEC, PDP, others must not recognise Obaseki as an aspirant until determination of the suit.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021