Breaking: Court Sacks Buhari’s Minister
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
ABUJA- THE Appeal Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday sacked President Muhammadu Buhari’s Ministerial nominee, Emeka Nwajiuba and declared Chike Okafor as the winner of the House of Representatives seat for Ehime Mbano /Obowo/Ihitte Uboma Federal Constituency of Imo State.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had declared Honourable Okafor of the All Progressives Congress, APC, winner and issued him with Certificate of Return, for Ehime Mbano/Obowo/Ihitte Uboma Federal Constituency but the Federal Capital Territory High Court nullified the result of the election and gave it to Honourable Nwajiuba of the Accord Party.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on