By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
ABUJA- THE Appeal Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday sacked President Muhammadu Buhari’s Ministerial nominee, Emeka Nwajiuba and declared Chike Okafor as the winner of the House of Representatives seat for Ehime Mbano /Obowo/Ihitte Uboma Federal Constituency of Imo State.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had declared Honourable Okafor of the All Progressives Congress, APC, winner and issued him with Certificate of Return, for Ehime Mbano/Obowo/Ihitte Uboma Federal Constituency but the Federal Capital Territory High Court nullified the result of the election and gave it to Honourable Nwajiuba of the Accord Party.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group