BREAKING!! Court Sentenced Professor To Prison For Tampering With Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial Election Results In 2019 In Favour of Akpabio
Peter Ogban, a professor of soil science at the University of Calabar, was sentenced to three years in prison by an Akwa Ibom high court for tampering with election results.
In the 2019 senatorial election in Akwa Ibom North-West, Ogban served as the returning officer.
The Independent National Electoral Commission investigated him (INEC).
The court found him guilty of tampering with election results in order to benefit the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) (PDP).
Senator Godswill Akpabio, Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, contested the Akwa Ibom north-west senatorial election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), while Sen. Christopher Ekpenyong, the incumbent senator representing Akwa Ibom north-west senatorial district, was the senatorial nominee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022