Head pastor of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has in a throwback teaching confirmed speculations that he was a member of a university cult, rising through its rank to become a chief priest without whom initiation of new members cannot be possible.
Recounting how he would make the initiates take oath of allegiance through the authority conferred on him as the cult leader, Fatoyinbo told his still audience that to be liberated, confessions were made with the mouth and the devil understands how the principle works.
He went further to teach them that by the words of the mouth, a person is either condemned or justified hence without their confessions, it was impossible to initiate them.
Watch his teaching below;
Credit : Naijaeverything.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution