Cross River ASUP, SSANIP Threatens Total Shut Down College of Health Over Salary
The Academic and Non-academic Staff Union of Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar has threatened a total shut down following a proposed indefinite strike action on Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Weetalknaija.com..ng gathered that, the workers are calling on the State Government to restore the CONPCASS and CONTEDISS salary structures meant for academic and non academic staff of the institution.
Weetalknaija.com.ng recalled that, the joint unions of the institution had earlier served the Government a 14days ultimatum, seven days warning strike after the unions suspended their earlier indefinite industrial action in April 2020 to join force With Government tackle Covid 19 challenge.
According to the chairman of academic staff union of Nigerian polytechnics Calabar, Comrade Bright Ewona said, “the suspension of the institution’s salary structures and deployment of strange structure is unwarranted and therefore unacceptable.
The joint unions of ASUP and SSANIP in the college having exhausted all labour avenues to get the State Government implement their right salary structures, have proposed an indefinite strike action that would commence on Monday.
BREAKING!! Cross River ASUP, SSANIP Threatens Total Shut Down College of Health Over Salary
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group