Organise Labour and the Cross River State Government have reached an agreement, signed the implementation of the N30,000 New National Minimum wage and the consequential adjustments, today, the 26th of February, 2020.
Confirming the development, Chairman, Joint public Service Negotiating Council, Comr. Julius Nkoji in a telephone conversation with me said it will take effect from the 1st of March, 2020.
According to Nkoji other issues contained in the agreement, including the implementation of outstanding promotions and the return to payroll of the deactivated names have been considered.
Culled from Okan Peter’s Facebook Wall
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021