BREAKING : Cross River Governor approves N30,000 new minimum wage
Organise Labour and the Cross River State Government have reached an agreement, signed the implementation of the N30,000 New National Minimum wage and the consequential adjustments, today, the 26th of February, 2020.
Confirming the development, Chairman, Joint public Service Negotiating Council, Comr. Julius Nkoji in a telephone conversation with me said it will take effect from the 1st of March, 2020.
According to Nkoji other issues contained in the agreement, including the implementation of outstanding promotions and the return to payroll of the deactivated names have been considered.
Culled from Okan Peter’s Facebook Wall
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NDDC: I Give You One Week To Pay Fees And Stipends Of Stranded Scholarship Students — Buhari To Akpabio
- Don’t Let Religious Leaders Drive You Like A Sheep To Slaughter — Tunde Bakare
- DO YOU AGREE?? No EFCC, ICPC Will Stop Nigerian Leaders From Stealing’ — Dave Umahi
- BUT WHY NA!! Winners Chapel Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping His Co-pastor
- SAD NEWS!! Husband Dies Of Shock After He And His Wife Were Defrauded Of N5Million By Fake Herbalist
Share this post with your Friends on