By: Jake Clifford.
The Nigeria Diaspora Ambassador for Peace to Finland, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple has nominated Cross River State as a state which others should emulate from.
This move was made in the just concluded meeting of the UPF Parliament with the European regional president Dr. Otsuka.
Ambassador Godwin Apple inform the house on the good efforts of the past and present Governors of Cross River State in peace and tranquil for the entire citizenry, investors, neighbours, friends and Wells wishers.
In his support, Ambassador Fatima Usman, a Nigerian – Belgium ambassadorial designate spoke to the house in support of the nomination of Cross River State of Nigeria, Ambassador Fatima, described the state as the present paradise of Africa.
The state governor’s profile on agricultural approach was not left untouched as Ambassador Godwin Apple, narratively told the house on the Agricultural milestone of the state governor, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade and the advanced Health Care program in the state which was headed by the Former Director General of Cross River State Primary Health care Development Agency, Dr Betta Edu he implemented in the state.
In a remark made by the Secretary-General, Hannu Hassinen, he said “that Ambassador Agim, is now given a mandate to speed up with the Natural honey Bees protection advocacy in the state and also the Obudu BeeFarm Project which will as soon as possible be spread all over the West Africa”.
Apple informed weetalknaija Daily that Cross River State is lucky to have elected Senator Ben Ayade to govern the state, adding that, in the whole West Africa, Cross River State has been ranked as the most peaceful cities by the United Nations (UN).
Continuing, Weetalknaija Daily noted that, the Chief Of Staff to governor Ben Ayade, Chief Martins Orim, has also contributed immensely to the peace keeping in the state.
“Governor Ben Ayade, will be successful in handling all the programs of the Universal Peace Federation (UPF), a unit of the United Nations (UN) with General Consultative Status on Economic and Social Welfare (GCSESW), the ex-president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is now the program trustee for the UPF in Nigeria, we wish the Cross River State will make a better home for him”, Ambassador Apple said.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020