A man and his wife have been killed in multiple explosions that rocked Kafan Ruwa town under Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State.
The explosions occurred around 12:30am on Sunday, according to residents, who spoke with our correspondent.
SaharaReporters gathered that many people also sustained injuries from the blasts.
A security source told SaharaReporters that details of the actual casualty figure could not be ascertained yet but a man and his wife were killed in the blast.
The latest incident comes a few days after multiple explosions rocked Maiduguri, killing several persons and leaving dozens others injured.
Borno is the epicentre of Boko Haram’s many years of violence and wanton killings across most parts of Northern Nigeria.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health