BREAKING!! Drama As Nigerian Banks Reconnect MTN Customers To USSD
Nigerian Banks have reconnected MTN customers to the unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) payment channels, Nigerian cable news online has gathered.
MTN customers were disconnected and dinied access to the service on Friday, following a disagreement between the banks and telecommunication companies over percentage of shared revenue.
The managing director and chief executive officer of MTN Nigeria, Karl Toriola, in a letter on Sunday announced a decision to revert discount offered to banks on airtime sales to 4.5 percent commission.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution