BREAKING!! Drama As Police Storm Afrika Shrine To Prevent#ENDSARS Meeting
The police have restricted movement in and out of the Afrika Shrine to prevent a meeting on #EndSARS from taking place there.
Seun, one of the sons of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, Afro Beats maestro, had earlier sent out flyers announcing a meeting on the lessons from #EndSARS protests.
But the police later wrote to the Anikulapo family, demanding that the meeting must not hold at the shrine, a relaxation spot.
Seun had shared snapshots of the letter on social media.
“You are hereby warned to suspend such gathering as any infraction that may emerge from this gathering will be tagged a deliberate action to sabotage the transition and restoration of the peace in Lagos State by the Lagos State Government and the Nigeria Police Force,” the letter read.
On Tuesday, mobile policemen mounted strategic locations across the shrine while their vans were parked right in front of the relaxation spot.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )