Edo State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Barrister Anslem Ojezua, has described the ongoing Edo APC governorship primaries as a show of shame, a futile exercise, null and void in its entirety.
Ojezua in a three paragraph statement on Monday June 21, 2020 in Benin City, and made available to newsmen, said the Acting National Chairman of the party, Victor Giadom, as recognised by a competent court of law, is yet to approve a new date for the primaries, adding that the Senator Hope Uzodima led Committee currently conducting primaries in the state, remained unrecognised and therefore illegal.
He urged all party leaders, chieftains and supporters in the state to be law abiding and disregard whatever outcome or result that will be declared by the Uzodima’s illegal committee which congregated in the state to cause confusion and deepened the division within the leadership, rank and file of the party; as obviously orchestrated by the ousted national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole and his co-travellers.
It is on record that the party, APC, has been bedevilled by series of internal squabbles and multifaceted struggles among various groups scrambling for the position of acting national chairman, occasioned by the suspension of the party national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole by the chairman and exco of his ward in Etsako, Edo State.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022