Electorates in Edo State will on Saturday, September 19, 2020 go to the polls, to choose their governor for the next four years.
The battle of who emerges governor of the State is clearly between incumbent Governor, Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu has the backing of the former Governor of the State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, who is the immediate past National Chairman of the APC
There have been reports of violence and killings with continued clashes between supporters of the two leading political parties ahead of the Saturday’s election.
Follow this thread for updates of results and incidents from different polling units in the State.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group