Electorates in Edo State will on Saturday, September 19, 2020 go to the polls, to choose their governor for the next four years.
The battle of who emerges governor of the State is clearly between incumbent Governor, Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu has the backing of the former Governor of the State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, who is the immediate past National Chairman of the APC
There have been reports of violence and killings with continued clashes between supporters of the two leading political parties ahead of the Saturday’s election.
Follow this thread for updates of results and incidents from different polling units in the State.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021