BREAKING!! EFCC Begins Sealing of Bola Tinubu’s Properties
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has deepened its probe into All Progressives Congress stalwart, Bola Tinubu.
After EFCC had written a letter to the Code of Conduct Bureau, requesting copies of Tinubu’s asset declaration form.
A copy of the letter which was published by online news medium, The Peoples Gazette, revealed that the investigation into Tinubu began last year after the removal of erstwhile Chairman, Ibrahim Magu.
The letter marked CR/3000/EFCC/LS/Vol4/322, dated November 6, 2020 was signed by the then Lagos zonal head, Abdulrasheed Bawa, who is now the Chairman of the EFCC.
A new development allegedly reveal that the antigraft agencies have taken a step further to seal some landed properties linked to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom