Former Presidential Adviser on Economic Matters, Olu-femi Kayode, has passed on.
Kayode held several positions including Chairman sub-committee, National Revenue Allocation, Mobilization and Fiscal Commission; Chairman, Think Tank Committee for Strategic Projects, National Raw Material Development Council.
He was a member of the National Capital Issues Commission; member, Technical Committee, Vision 2010; member, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Board of Directors, among others.
In his reaction on Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari commiserated with Kayode’s family, Kogi State, the academia, friends and colleagues.
A statement by his spokesman, Femi Adesina, said the scholar and administrator will always be remembered.
He commended the economist for leaving the university to share knowledge, wisdom and experience with governments.
Buhari added that Kayode dedicated his time to serving the country and contributed to national development.
The Nigerian leader prayed for the repose of the deceased’s soul
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022