Former Presidential Adviser on Economic Matters, Olu-femi Kayode, has passed on.
Kayode held several positions including Chairman sub-committee, National Revenue Allocation, Mobilization and Fiscal Commission; Chairman, Think Tank Committee for Strategic Projects, National Raw Material Development Council.
He was a member of the National Capital Issues Commission; member, Technical Committee, Vision 2010; member, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Board of Directors, among others.
In his reaction on Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari commiserated with Kayode’s family, Kogi State, the academia, friends and colleagues.
A statement by his spokesman, Femi Adesina, said the scholar and administrator will always be remembered.
He commended the economist for leaving the university to share knowledge, wisdom and experience with governments.
Buhari added that Kayode dedicated his time to serving the country and contributed to national development.
The Nigerian leader prayed for the repose of the deceased’s soul
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group