The United States 🇺🇸 FBI is now aware that some of Nigeria’s government officials are closely related to some of the indicted internet fraudsters, Nigeria’s minister of Niger-Delta affairs Mr, Festus Keyamo is seen laughing with Jerry Ikogho, who was arrested in California for fraud few days ago.
It can be recall that Nigeria’s President Buhari recently appointed Festus Keyamo as one of his minister, Keyamo was asked to take a bow and go by the country’s National Assembly without much screening.
The American government is not sure if the Nigerian minister benefited from the proceeds of the fraud but it’s very disturbing how safe the Niger-Delta ministry will be under Keyamo watch.
There’s no evidence connecting Mr. Keyamo to the fraud at this time but investigation is still ongoing.
However, it should be noted that if anyone is link to this crime abroad, an international warrant of arrest will be issued and the people involve will be tracked down no matter who they are.
The international community will put Mr Keyamo under serious watch and scrutiny moving forward.
reporting from New York.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank