The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq has given an update on the on-going recruitment process for Batch C Npower applicants.
The update is coming after the official announcement of the closure of the recruitment portal for Npower batch C applicants.
As previously reported by Weetalknaija Daily Post, over five million Nigerian youths applied for recruitment into the Npower scheme before the portal stopped receiving applications.
Only 400,000 persons will be chosen from the pool of applicants, the federal government had earlier disclosed.
The N-Power Batch C application portal closed on Sunday, August 9, 2020, after receiving over 5m applications, the Minister noted.
About a month after the initial statement on the closure of the application portal, Farouq took to her Twitter account to explain that the review of Batch C applications for recruitment into the federal government N-Power scheme is still ongoing.
She gave the update while providing a review of her weekly activities in office. She wrote:
“During the week, approval was given for the payment of outstanding stipends for the exited N-Power Batches A and B beneficiaries. Details would be announced in due course even as we continue the review of Batch C applications.”
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited