Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the Federal Government of Nigeria has announced it will open the online portal for Nigerians to register for the N75billion survival fund for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), on Monday September 21, 2020.
According to the minister of state for industry, trade and investment, Mariam Katagum, the programme is geared towards tackling the economic challenges faced by small and medium enterprises as a direct result of the coronavirus outbreak, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt.
A statement by the Project Delivery Office of the ministry reads;
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group