Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the Federal Government of Nigeria has announced it will open the online portal for Nigerians to register for the N75billion survival fund for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), on Monday September 21, 2020.
According to the minister of state for industry, trade and investment, Mariam Katagum, the programme is geared towards tackling the economic challenges faced by small and medium enterprises as a direct result of the coronavirus outbreak, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt.
A statement by the Project Delivery Office of the ministry reads;
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021