Minister of Communications, Dr Isa Ali-Pantami, on Thursday, charged the Management of Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC, to investigate complaints by Nigerians about illegal data deduction by service providers.
Dr. Pantami, who spoke while being briefed by the Executive Chairman of the NCC, Prof. Umar Danbatta, in his office, said culpable companies should be sanctioned.
“I will push all Chief Executive Officers of agencies under the ministry to deliver effective and efficient service to Nigerians in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s Directives,” Mr Pantami stressed.
He pointed out that all Chief Executive Officers under the ministry would be giving a Key Performance Indicator, KPI, time to time.
The minister said: “Under my supervision, there will be monthly meetings to track Key Performance Indicators, KPI.
“I assure you, everyone will be treated objectively, and we are here to support you to deliver your Mandate.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group