BREAKING!! FG Prepares New National Lockdown As Cases of COVID-19 Continue To Grow
If the number of COVID-19 infections continues to increase, the Federal Government has said it would be left with no choice but to implement a new lockdown in the country.
This was confirmed on Friday during a media briefing in Abuja by the National http://Ejesgist.comCoordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVIF-19, Sani Aliyu.
Aliyu said the increase in infections with Coronavirus was a source of concern and could require a new lockdown.
“He said, “We will have no choice if these figures continue to go up and we begin to have major deaths. If we do not want to shut down, now is the time to make sure that the non-pharmaceutical steps are followed.
Also, Boss Mustapha, who spoke earlier, the PTF Chairman and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, said, “The Presidential Task Force is very concerned about the increasing daily numbers we are recording.”
“We reported 1,664 infections on January 6th, 2021. This is yet another all-time high in Nigeria, and through compliance and diligence, we must all take full responsibility.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation