BREAKING: FG to recall retired doctors, nurses over COVID-19
The Federal Government has said retired doctors and nurses could be recalled in states to help in the fight against COVID-19.
According to the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, he said, 36 persons had so far been infected in the country, with 26 of them having travel history while six had contacts with infected persons.
He added that four of the infected persons had no travel history or known contact with a confirmed case.
The minister said one death had so far been recorded.
He said, “We have advised that some states should issue a call for retired doctors and nurses to be able to be reabsorbed and come back to service for this particular period if the need arises. They can be recalled back to active duty. They are in the reserved pool.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- LET’S DISCUSS!! Be Sincere, Are You Able To Get Three Meal Daily During This “Stay-At-Home” Period?
- BREAKING : Tension In Aso Rock As Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where Buhari Is “Hiding” (See Shocking Facts & Evidences)
- Coronavirus lockdown causes global shortage of condoms
- Despite Doing “Press-Up”, TB Joshua Prophecy Fails Again As Coronavirus Cases Rises To 97,Nigerians React
- COVID-19: Eat healthy, limit alcohol, avoid sugary drinks, exercise — WHO warns
Share this post with your Friends on