In less than 6 hours after the disqualification of Godwin Obaseki from the APC forthcoming primaries, key government functionaries have signified their interest in switching camps.
Top on the list is the secretary to the State Government, Barr Osarodion Ogie.
The SSG held a meeting in his residence today along the Golf Course Road with his core supporters. According to information filtered out from the meeting, the SSG has made it clear he would not move with Obaseki to any party.
The sources claim the SSG instructed them to wait for his directives as he was now an independent party to the crisis.
He called on the supporters to keep faith in his leadership and trust his judgement.
Our source quoted Osarodion Ogie as stating that Obaseki came from Lagos to meet them in the party and they are not ready to go to Lagos with Obaseki.
The SSG claimed that if Obaseki had listened to wise counsel then he would have adhered to the suggestions to make peace with Adams Oshiomhole.
The source further said Ogie commissioned some key players to reach out to Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu on ways of throwing their support behind the APC leading candidate.
The SSG is rumoured to defect with at least four commissioners in Obaseki’s government.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021