Cross River State Commissioner for Health, Dr Betta Edu has finally cleared the air on the purported four suspected coronavirus cases in the state.
This was contained in statement issued by the commissioner after taking samples of the four suspected coronavirus cases, according to Betta Edu, “Samples of 4 suspected Covid-19 patients in Cross River State came out negative”
Recalled that, few days ago, the social media space has been filled with series of stories, with the claimed that University of Calabar Teaching Hospital has recorded some cases of Coronavirus.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate