Cross River State Commissioner for Health, Dr Betta Edu has finally cleared the air on the purported four suspected coronavirus cases in the state.
This was contained in statement issued by the commissioner after taking samples of the four suspected coronavirus cases, according to Betta Edu, “Samples of 4 suspected Covid-19 patients in Cross River State came out negative”
Recalled that, few days ago, the social media space has been filled with series of stories, with the claimed that University of Calabar Teaching Hospital has recorded some cases of Coronavirus.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022