BREAKING!! Fr. Mbaka Confirmed Missing After Asking Buhari To Resign
Enugu’s Adoration Ministry cleric has made headlines after asking President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.
Following that, the presidency revealed that he was threatening Buhari because he had been denied a contract.
The priest has now been reported missing by the Ohanaeze Youth Council.
Mbaka was last seen on Tuesday, according to the President-General of the OYC, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, who added that any attempt to locate him had failed.
“His aides haven’t seen or heard from him since Tuesday, according to our sources.
“Calls to his cellphone have also gone unanswered; this has prompted us to give this alert because something untoward happening to him would be taken seriously.
“We’ve given the Federal Government 48 hours to produce the priest, or they’ll have to face Igbo youths,” he said. They had been dining and drinking with him all along, but now that he has revealed the truth, they are no longer at ease with him.
“Please don’t let anything bad happen to Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. The group warned that it would not be in anyone’s best interests.
Meanwhile, DAILY POST reached out to the Catholic Cleric’s close aides, but they refused to comment, stating that the situation was still unclear.
“Today is the Wednesday service, ‘E no dey again,’ and if he doesn’t officiate, something is wrong,” one of them said.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group