Ade Adesomoju, Abuja
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal is now headed by Justice M. L Garba, who’s the Presiding Justice of the Lagos Division of the Court of Appeal.
Garba, who appeared on the five-man panel for the primary time on Monday, replaces the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa.
Bulkachuwa had withdrawn from the panel on May 22 following allegation of probability of bias levelled in opposition to her by the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate within the February 23 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The petitioners are difficult the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress within the election.
There are three different petitioners difficult the result of the ballot.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution