BREAKING!!! Goodluck Johnathan Finally Joins APC To Run For President In 2023
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Nigeria’s former president, has eventually joined the governing All Progressive Congress, APC.
In a press conference with newsmen in Abuja on Thursday, the former Vice President of late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua declared his departure from the Peoples Democratic Party.
In addition, ECOWAS’ much-lauded peace envoy announced his intention to run for president again in 2023.
When asked about his chances of winning, GEJ said simply, “I’ve led this country before, and I know what it takes to pull us out of the challenges we face.”
Although some Nigerians yearn for news like this, this is simply Daily Report Nigeria’s way of commemorating April 1st.
Thank you for your unwavering support and dedication to our news.
Happy April Fool’s Day in the year 2021!
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom