BREAKING!! Governor Ayade Threatens To Sack Some Commissioners
Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade has ordered commissioners and heads of departments, agencies, and parastatals who are evidently unable to carry out their mandate to resign honorably.
Ayade told reporters in Calabar, the state capital, on Wednesday that resigning honorably and quietly is more dignified than being stripped of office.
See the following for more information:
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc