Ekiti State Government has announced that schools will reopen in the state on August 3 for pupils and students in graduating classes.
The commissioner for Education, Mr Foluso Daramola wo made this known to newsmen in Ado Ekiti, said commissioners for Education in the south west held virtual meeting where each state was told to plan for schools resumption.
He explained that pupils in Primary 6, and students in JSS 3 as well as those in SSS 3 are to resume on the third of August.
He advised parents and guardians to provide three face masks for their children and wards while government would make available all protective materials needed to fight covid- 19 by the public schools.
Mr Daramola stated that any private school with two gates must close one to control movement in and out of the school, adding that authorities of private primary and secondary schools should make available all materials required to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
He however announced that government had banned the use of school buses by private schools to convey students to their various schools.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company