Musa Umar, an in-law of Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari, has been kidnapped at his hometown in Daura.
Umar is married to the daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari’s sister, and is also the father of Fatima Musa, wife of Mohammed Abubakar, Buhari’s aide de camp (ADC), according to reports.
It was gathered that some unidentified gunmen stormed the house of Umar around 7 p.m. on Wednesday and dragged him away.
According to eyewitnesses, Umar had just returned from the evening prayer and was sitting in front of his house when the gunmen drove in with a Peugeot 406 car.
They shot into the air to disperse the crowd before forcing Umar to enter the car.
Immediately the gunmen left, villagers trooped into Umar’s house to sympathise with the family.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group