Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritavely report that, the Ondo state head quarters of the Independent National Electoral commission(INEC) in Akure is currently on fire.
Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that the container housing the smart card readers expected to be used for the October 10 Governorship election in the state has been seriously damaged by the fire.
A source who spoke with our correspondent from the INEC office said the fire is suspected to be cause by an electric spark within the container.
The source however added that fire fighters have been called for appropriate intervention.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group