One of the two buildings of the World Trade Centre in Abuja went ablaze on Monday, Nigerian cable news online has gathered.
The buildings have more than 30 floors.
The centre is located in the Central Business District (CBD) in the federal capital territory (FCT).
Smoke could be seen billowing from one of the buildings on Monday.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
The extent of damage could also not be ascertained and there is no report yet that anyone was injured in the fire.
Confirming the development In a tweet, the Federal Fire Service said some of its officials are already at the scene of the incident.
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel