One of the two buildings of the World Trade Centre in Abuja went ablaze on Monday, Nigerian cable news online has gathered.
The buildings have more than 30 floors.
The centre is located in the Central Business District (CBD) in the federal capital territory (FCT).
Smoke could be seen billowing from one of the buildings on Monday.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
The extent of damage could also not be ascertained and there is no report yet that anyone was injured in the fire.
Confirming the development In a tweet, the Federal Fire Service said some of its officials are already at the scene of the incident.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group