The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, on Thursday struck out a motion for stay of execution brought by a faction of All Progressives Congress (APC) led by Marcellinus Nlemigbo.
Nlemigbo-led faction which has the full backing of the state governor, Hope Uzodinma was constituted by former Chairman of the party Adams Oshiomhole against the congress elected Daniel Nwafor-led faction that is loyal to former governor Rochas Okorocha.
In striking out the motion, Justice Musa described the motion as mischievous, since he had since 2018 given a judgement which forbade any organ of the Party from tampering with the tenure of the duly elected leadership of the Party in Imo State.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health