BREAKING!! Hunger Looms In Nigeria As Atiku Sacked 46 Staffs In One Day
Forty-six staff of Gotel Communications, a media outfit owned by Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, have been sacked by the organisation.
Gotel Communication is a television and radio broadcast conglomerate transmitting from Yola, the Adamawa State capital.
The affected staff were handed their respective sack letters on Friday, being Workers Day.
It was signed by the General Manager, Mohammed El-Yakub.
A copy of the sack letter seen by SaharaReporters reads in parts, “The management has decided to discontinue your services with immediate effect.
“Consequently, please be informed that your entitlements including stipend lieu of the notice will be computed and posted into your account with immediate effect.”
Recall that some expatriate workers had earlier accused Gotel of breaching the terms of their contracts and failing to pay them several months of salaries and entitlements.
The expatriates threatened to sue the company for breaching their contract terms.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021