The arrest and extradition of Nigerian-Dubai based Big Boy is creating havoc as some names have popped as people who are crime partners of the alleged fraudster.
Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has made some serious disclosure about some crime partners of the alleged fraudster Hushpuppi.
Kemi was the one who broke the news of Hushpuppi’s arrest. She was also the one who made public the extradition of Hushpuppi and Woodberry to the Us.
as she says that Hushpuppi has named his crime partners in the business. She has mentioned some names on her page which she claims are from her reliable source from the Interpol. She stated that the names are people Hushpuppi has been laundering money for.
Revealing the names, she mentioned the names without surnames as followes; “Linda”, “Dino”, “Bukola” as some of the persons Hushpuppi admitted to have laundered money for, with “huge percentage cuts”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022