Miyetti Allah Kautel Hore Socio-Cultural Organisation, Has Said That It May Be Pushed To Set Up Its Own Security Operation In The Country, Adding That If That Happens, No One Can Control It.
Its National President, Abdullahi Bodejo Said This In An Interview With Sun As He Said Even The Break Up Of Nigeria Will Not Affect Them.
He Lamented On The Setup Of Series Of Security Outfits Which He Termed Illegal. “One Group Calls Its Own, Amotekun; Another Group Calls Its Own Shege Ka Fasa”, Declaring That He Does Not Support Anything Illegal.
“If The Fulani Should Set Up Its Own, How Many Countries Will That Be; How Many Countries Do They Not Have Brothers- Our Brothers Are In Cameroun, Niger, Chad, Mali Etc. Some Migrated To Ghana To Rear Their Cows And Other Parts Of The World.”
He Also Said His Organization Is Looking At The Response Of The Government And Security Agencies To The Formation Of These ”Illegal Security Outfits, “Because If It Comes To Our Side. I Don’t Think It Is Something That Anybody Can Control.”
“If We Are Pushed To Set Up Our Own Security Outfit, Nobody Can Control It Because Nobody Knows How Many Fulani In Nigeria; We Are More Than Every Tribe In This Country, We Are In Every Corner,” Bodejo Warned.
“If Anything Happens To This Country Whether Break Up, Nothing Can Affect The Fulani. Nothing Can Affect The Fulani,” He Added. He Said, However, That Fulani Are Blessed People Who Are Managing Themselves, But Are Hated By Nigerians “Who Do Not Want To Take Their Eyes Off Them.”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement