BREAKING : Imo House of Assembly bans ‘protest’, sends strong message to PDP
The Imo House of Assembly has banned any further protest in the state.
It warned protests have become dangerous events exposing residents to danger in Imo.
The Assembly also warned the PDP to stop crying wolf over the ruling of the Apex Court on Tuesday 14th January on the governorship election in the state.
The lawmakers also passed a vote of confidence on Governor Hope Uzondinma and the Supreme Court.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on