BREAKING : Imo House of Assembly bans ‘protest’, sends strong message to PDP
The Imo House of Assembly has banned any further protest in the state.
It warned protests have become dangerous events exposing residents to danger in Imo.
The Assembly also warned the PDP to stop crying wolf over the ruling of the Apex Court on Tuesday 14th January on the governorship election in the state.
The lawmakers also passed a vote of confidence on Governor Hope Uzondinma and the Supreme Court.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Allow the people to die of Coronavirus, instead of hunger — Omo-Agege’s aide cries out
- BREAKING : Princess Maria Teresa of Spain becomes first royal to die from COVID-19
- BREAKING : Femi Adesina Confirms Buhari’s Broadcast Was A Pre-recorded, Not Live Broadcast, Nigerians React
- BREAKING : Confusion As Senate President Pronounced Coronavirus “CORD-19”, Instead Of COVID-19 (VIDEO)
- Coronavirus : We’re expecting more medical equipments from Asia — CRSG
Share this post with your Friends on