BREAKING!!! Imo State On Fire As Gunmen Kidnap Monarch and Seven Chiefs, Set More Police Station Ablaze
Traditional ruler of the Umuezie community in Nguru, Imo’s Aboh Mbaise Council Area Gunmen have abducted Eze Charles Iroegbu and seven members of his cabinet.
On Tuesday, Eze Iroegbu and his cabinet members were kidnapped around 6 p.m.
The monarch and his cabinet members were reportedly kidnapped while returning from a traditional wedding ceremony in the state’s Ihitte-Uboma council district.
The monarch was described as a “charitable giver” who has touched many lives in many communities across the state, so the incident has caused concern and deep sorrow in the nation.
According to a source close to the traditional ruler, the incident occurred at the famous Seven and Half junction in the state’s Obowo district.
“For the time being, I am not aware of any ransom demand,” the source said.
The king and cabinet members were kidnapped by gangsters while returning from a traditional wedding, according to a member of the town union who asked not to be identified.
When contacted, Orlando Ikeokwu (SP), the police spokesman, said he would contact us but had not done so as of the time of filing the report.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom