Senator Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has received the Certificate of Return from the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) as the Governor-elect of Imo State.
He received the award less than 24 hours after the Supreme Court declared him Governor after nullifying the election of Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).
The presentation was done at the INEC state headquarters in Oweri, the state capital.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting