The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Sunday, said that it is considering a new date, for the commencement of 2020 admission exercise.
This follows the recent changes in the academic calendar for secondary students, particularly those in exiting classes.
JAMB had initially announced August 22, but will meet with stakeholders on Monday to review on the possibility of a new date.
JAMB spokesman, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, in a statement said that “as a responsive organisation whose mantra is equity and fairness, the Board desires that every aspiring candidate who had taken its 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) be given equal opportunity to compete with peers for the available openings.
“This is the reason for another meeting with all the institutions with a view to amending the earlier and mutually-agreed date for the conduct of Post-UTME screening and other processes.”
It added that
“such solutions, when arrived at, would then be forwarded to the relevant Ministries or Agencies for further inputs and necessary approvals.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021