BREAKING!! JAMB Suspends Candidate Registrations for 2021
Registration for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE), which was set to begin on Thursday, has been put on hold by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
According to a statement released in Abuja by the Board’s Head of Media and Protocol, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, the postponement is due to the exam body’s efforts to ensure that candidates have access to its registration app for the 2021 UTME/DE and to complete work on the pin vending process before the start of the exercise.
The exam body urged potential applicants to read the ads for the 2021 registration exercise to learn about the steps involved and the registration exercise’s actual date.
The Board did not position its advertorial because it had not completed the process of a smooth pin vending and candidate access to the registration app for the 2021 UTME/DE to ensure that all procedures were completed before the commencement.
This delay is due to unexpected circumstances that arose as a result of our concerted efforts to integrate NIN. This problem is being resolved, and once it is, all processes will begin.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom