BREAKING : Jubilation in Lagos as 6 patients recovered from coronavirus, ready to be discharge
Six patients being treated for the coronavirus have recovered and will soon be discharged by the Infectious Diseases Hospital, Lagos.
Tunde Ajayi, special assistant to the Lagos state governor on health, disclosed this on twitter on Thursday afternoon.
“Six of our #COVID19 inpatients have recovered and will be discharged soon. There is something Lagos is doing right. Lagos takes the lead.”
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- LET’S DISCUSS!! Be Sincere, Are You Able To Get Three Meal Daily During This “Stay-At-Home” Period?
- BREAKING : Tension In Aso Rock As Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where Buhari Is “Hiding” (See Shocking Facts & Evidences)
- Coronavirus lockdown causes global shortage of condoms
- Despite Doing “Press-Up”, TB Joshua Prophecy Fails Again As Coronavirus Cases Rises To 97,Nigerians React
- COVID-19: Eat healthy, limit alcohol, avoid sugary drinks, exercise — WHO warns
Share this post with your Friends on