BREAKING!! Judiciary Suspends 2-Month Old Strike
Activities at courts in Nigeria will soon bounce back, following the suspension of the two months old strike by the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUM) effective from Monday.
The Reporters gathered that the union took the decision at its National Executive Council (NEC) meeting which ended in Abuja few hours ago.
Sources informed the online publication that the National Judicial Council (NJC) had, at a meeting with JUSUN leaders on Tuesday, with the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Ibrahim Muhammad in attendance.
At the meeting MJC advised the striking court workers to put an end to the industrial action,in the interest of the country and the suffering court users.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates