Lagos State Government has paved the path to the inception of house-to-house case identification to further detect possible cases of Coronavirus in the state. This information was provided in a statement from the state’s Ministry of Health on Thursday.
Professor Akin Abayomi, Commissioner for health in Lagos state said this during a joint Ministerial Press briefing on COVID-19 in the state at Alausa, Ikeja. Akin Abayomi noted that the campaign is expected to to run for two weeks in the first instance across the state.
He said that Officials involved in this exercise can be identified with the COVID-19 outbreak Response tags and letter from the Local Government.
“In the coming days, some of our health workers will be moving around in pairs to administer an electronic questionnaire at homes and healthcare facilities to make inquiries about symptoms of cough, cold and fever.
“This is in a bid to intensify our search for possible cases of COVID-19 in different communities across the State. I implore you to give them your maximum support by providing accurate information that would help in containing this pandemic quickly.”
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager