Lagos State Government has paved the path to the inception of house-to-house case identification to further detect possible cases of Coronavirus in the state. This information was provided in a statement from the state’s Ministry of Health on Thursday.
Professor Akin Abayomi, Commissioner for health in Lagos state said this during a joint Ministerial Press briefing on COVID-19 in the state at Alausa, Ikeja. Akin Abayomi noted that the campaign is expected to to run for two weeks in the first instance across the state.
He said that Officials involved in this exercise can be identified with the COVID-19 outbreak Response tags and letter from the Local Government.
“In the coming days, some of our health workers will be moving around in pairs to administer an electronic questionnaire at homes and healthcare facilities to make inquiries about symptoms of cough, cold and fever.
“This is in a bid to intensify our search for possible cases of COVID-19 in different communities across the State. I implore you to give them your maximum support by providing accurate information that would help in containing this pandemic quickly.”
- Jobs in Nigeria in a Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- Interra Networks Limited Recruitment 2020 ( 8 Positions )
- Quality Field Inspector at Food Concepts Plc ( 3 Locations )
- Customer Care Service Executive in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
- Career Opportunities at The Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative (DOHAL)