Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has ordered the closure of markets, stores in the state with effect from Thursday.
According to him, markets that sell essential commodities such as medical equipment, water, foodstuff are exempted.
The governor in a press conference on Tuesday said: “It is not a total lockdown, we still want people on essential services to go about their normal activities.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group