Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has ordered the closure of markets, stores in the state with effect from Thursday.
According to him, markets that sell essential commodities such as medical equipment, water, foodstuff are exempted.
The governor in a press conference on Tuesday said: “It is not a total lockdown, we still want people on essential services to go about their normal activities.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement