BREAKING: Lagos Governor shuts down all Lagos markets
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has ordered the closure of markets, stores in the state with effect from Thursday.
According to him, markets that sell essential commodities such as medical equipment, water, foodstuff are exempted.
The governor in a press conference on Tuesday said: “It is not a total lockdown, we still want people on essential services to go about their normal activities.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
- NDDC: I Give You One Week To Pay Fees And Stipends Of Stranded Scholarship Students — Buhari To Akpabio
Share this post with your Friends on