As part of the strategy to ease lockdown imposed to flatten coronavirus in Lagos state, the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has approved Friday and Sunday worship services for Muslims and Christian faithful in the state.
Sanwo-Olu added that Muslims and Christian faith would be allowed to reopen their houses beginning from August 7th and August 9th respectively.
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.