As part of the strategy to ease lockdown imposed to flatten coronavirus in Lagos state, the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has approved Friday and Sunday worship services for Muslims and Christian faithful in the state.
Sanwo-Olu added that Muslims and Christian faith would be allowed to reopen their houses beginning from August 7th and August 9th respectively.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021