BREAKING : LG workers smiles to banks as Ayade orders immediate payment of workers salary before end of today
The state governor, His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade has directed the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government Affairs, the Auditor-General for Local Governments, the Director of Administration and the Director of Accounts to ensure that local government workers are paid their salaries before the end of today, Friday, December 20, 2019 or face severe disciplinary actions.
His Excellency is displeased that in spite of making funds available for the payment of local government workers salaries since the first week of November, the workers were yet to get paid.
His Excellency has therefore, charged the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Local Government, the Auditor-General of Local Government, the Director of Administration and Director of Accounts to ensure local government workers receive their salaries today.
Failure to achieve this mandate will attract dire disciplinary measures, including demotions.
Special Adviser Media and Publicity
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Betta Edu Is The New Acting National Chairman Of Nigerian Commissioners For Health Forum
- Fresh Update On School Reopening : Govt Adjusts School Calendar
- THIS IS HUGE!! See How Much Disney Is Owing Wizkid
- The Number Of Hours You Give The Church Is The Number Of Hours You Have Left’ – Chris Oyakhilome Threatens Govt
- Boko Haram, Killings: Nigerians Know We Have Done Better Than When We Took Over Power In 2015 ― Buhari
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Latest Job in Nigeria at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Virgin Landmarts Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria today 2020 at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Panafric Ocean & Energy Limited 2020 Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions )