BREAKING : LG workers smiles to banks as Ayade orders immediate payment of workers salary before end of today
The state governor, His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade has directed the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government Affairs, the Auditor-General for Local Governments, the Director of Administration and the Director of Accounts to ensure that local government workers are paid their salaries before the end of today, Friday, December 20, 2019 or face severe disciplinary actions.
His Excellency is displeased that in spite of making funds available for the payment of local government workers salaries since the first week of November, the workers were yet to get paid.
His Excellency has therefore, charged the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Local Government, the Auditor-General of Local Government, the Director of Administration and Director of Accounts to ensure local government workers receive their salaries today.
Failure to achieve this mandate will attract dire disciplinary measures, including demotions.
Special Adviser Media and Publicity
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group